HoneyJoys are the ultimate indulgence - sweet honey and the crunch of corn flakes make this a family favourite.
- 60g copha
- 2 tblsp honey
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 4 cups Corn Flakes
- Pre-heat oven to 150°C.
- Melt together the copha, honey and sugar in a saucepan over low heat, stirring until the sugar has dissolved. Allow mixture to cool slightly.
- Place the Corn Flakes into a large mixing bowl, then pour the copha mixture over. Mix well to coat flakes.
- Spoon the honey joy mixture into muffin trays lined with paper cases.
- Bake the honey joys in the pre-heated oven at 150°C for 10 minutes.
- Remove tray from oven and cool on a wire rack. Honey joys will firm on cooling.
- When cool, store in an airtight tin.
- These honey joys are gluten free.
- Honey joys can also have sultanas, dried cranberries or chocolate chips added prior to baking.