For lovers of white chocolate, this delicious twist on rocky road is sure to please the sweetest tooth!
- 100g Copha
- ¼ cup icing sugar
- 150g white chocolate, melted
- 100g pink marshmallows, halved
- 100g raspberry jellies, halved
- 100g caramel popcorn
- ½ cup shredded coconut
Melt N Mix – no baking required!
- Line the base and sides of a 15 x 30 cm slab tin with baking paper.
- Melt the Copha in a small saucepan over a low heat. Stir in the icing sugar until well combined.
- Melt the white chocolate in a large bowl in the microwave on 50% power for 1 minute. Stir and microwave for a further 30 seconds, stir until smooth.
- Add the Copha mixture to the chocolate and fold through all the remaining ingredients, coating well.
- Press the mixture evenly into the lined tin and allow to set in a cool place or refrigerate.
- When rocky road is set, cut into squares with a warm sharp knife and store in an airtight container until required. Rocky Road may also be drizzled with pink chocolate to decorate.
Notes: This rocky road is also delicious with dried cranberries or blueberries added. Nuts may also be used.