These delicious chocolate shards covered with popping candy make an exciting addition to your lolly bags!
- 200g milk or dark chocolate
- 40g copha
- 40g popping candy
- Melt together the copha and chocolate over a medium heat or microwave on 50% power for 1 ½ minutes, stirring occasionally until smooth.
- Spread the mixture in a thin layer onto a tray lined with foil.
- Whilst the chocolate is still wet, sprinkle evenly with the popping candy.
- Mark the chocolate into large triangular shards with a warm knife and allow to set in a cool place until required.
Notes: Popping candy shards can also be decorated with pure gold leaf (this is edible) for a more glamorous garnish to any dessert platter.