Kid’s Party Chocolate Crackles
A twist on the kid’s favourite party treat, with the inclusion of M&M's makes this sweet is even more special. Perfect for kid's parties and best of all no cooking or baking required! Just melt, mix and decorate.
20 min prep
1 hour setting
- 250g (1 block) block Copha
- 180g packet Milk Chocolate M&M’s
- 160g (4 cups) Rice Bubbles
- 100g (1 cup) desiccated coconut
- 80g (⅔ cup) icing sugar mixture
- 35g (⅓ cup) cocoa powder
- Line a 12-hole muffin pan (1/3-cup capacity) with paper cases.
- Place Copha in a small saucepan and stir over a low heat until melted. Remove from heat. Stand 10 minutes to cool slightly.
- Reserve 2 tbsp of the M&M’s and set aside. Combine Rice Bubbles, coconut and combined sifted sugar and cocoa in a large bowl. Add in the melted Copha and M&M’s and stir to combine.
- Spoon crackle mixture evenly among prepared paper cases. Press reserved M&M’s on top of each crackle. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour or until set.
Tip: Store crackles in an airtight container the fridge for up to three to four days.