Chocolate Crackles – Less Sugar
With ⅓ less sugar than classic chocolate crackles this extra-chocolatey recipe is a must-have in every family cookbook. And we all know that a no kids’ party or bake sale is complete without chocolate crackles.
20 mins plus 1 hour setting time
12 large crackles
- 4 cups (160g) Kellogg’s Rice Bubbles
- ⅔ cup icing sugar mixture, sifted
- ⅓ cup (35g) cocoa powder
- 1 cup (100g) desiccated coconut
- 1 x 250g block Copha
- Line a 12-hole muffin pan (⅓-cup capacity) with paper cases.
- Combine Rice Bubbles, icing sugar, cocoa and coconut in a large bowl.
- Place Copha in a small saucepan and stir over low heat, remove from heat immediately once melted. Combine with Rice Bubble mixture.
- Spoon crackle mixture evenly amongst prepared paper cases. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour or until set.
Tip: Crackles can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for three to four days.