A traditional Christmas favourite everyone loves and so easy to make. Don't forget White Christmas is a great gift idea - just package squares in clear cellophane wrap and tie with colourful ribbons.
- 250g copha
- 3 cups Kellogg’s Rice Bubbles®
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- ¾ cup icing sugar, sifted
- 1 cup powdered milk
- 1 cup packaged, dried mixed fruit
- Glace cherries for topping
- Combine dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Melt copha slowly over low heat.
- Cool slightly, pour onto dry ingredients.
- Mix well.
- Working quickly spoon into paper patty cases or press into a lamington tin.
- Freeze until set (about 15 minutes), then store in the refrigerator.
- Cut into fingers, top with glacè cherries and serve.
Tip: White Christmas will keep in the refrigerator for 2-3 weeks. It can also be frozen for up to 6 months. Simply slice up and store in an airtight container, labelled and dated. Defrost in the refrigerator.