White Chocolate Christmas with Craisins and Pistachios
A twist on the old favourite white Christmas with the inclusion of white chocolate chips, craisins and pistachios finished with delicious dark chocolate. This is an easy Christmas gift that everyone will enjoy!
Makes 24 pieces
- 220g Copha
- 3 cups Kellogg’s Rice Bubbles
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 3/4 cup icing sugar, sifted
- 1 cup powdered milk
- 1/2 cup craisins
- 1/2 cup toasted pistachio nuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 150g dark chocolate
- 30g extra Copha
- Combine the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl. Melt Copha in a microwave on High or in a saucepan. Cool slightly, pour onto dry ingredients. Mix well. Working quickly, spread into a lamington tin. Chill until firm. Turn out onto a board and cut into bars.
- Melt the chocolate and extra Copha in a microwave on High. Dip each white Christmas bar diagonally into the melted chocolate mixture and place on a baking paper lined tray to set. Keep in an airtight container.