Unicorn & Rainbow Crackle Cups
These colourful unicorn and rainbow crackle cups are the perfect treat for kids parties. Top them with your kids favourite decoration to make them extra special!
- 60g Copha, chopped
- 60g dark chocolate, chopped
- ½ cup icing sugar mixture, sifted
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 ½ cup Kellogg’s Rice Bubbles
- 1/3 cup desiccated coconut
- 36 marshmallows (18 pink and 18 white)
- 1/3 cup cream
- Blue food colouring
- Pink and blue fairy floss (see Note)
- 100’s and 1000’s sprinkles, to decorate
- Unicorn sprinkles and edible unicorn decorations, to decorate
- Combine the Copha and chocolate in a bowl over a saucepan of gently simmering water, stir until melted or melt in the microwave on High.
- In a large bowl combine the icing sugar, cocoa, rice bubbles and coconut. Add the Copha mixture and mix to combine. Spoon 2 tablespoons of the mixture into a greased base-lined 12-hole muffin tin. Press the mixture evenly into the base and up the sides to make cups. Freeze for 10 minutes until firm.
- Carefully use a butter knife to loosen cups from the holes and check that they can come out easily.
- Place the pink marshmallows into a heatproof bowl with 2 tablespoons of the cream. Microwave on High for 30-60 seconds or until the marshmallows have melted, stir lightly then spoon into 6 of the cups. Repeat with the remaining white marshmallows, cream and a little blue colouring to fill the remaining 6 cups. Refrigerate until ready to decorate and serve.
- When ready to serve, decorate cups with the fairy floss, sprinkles and unicorn decorations.
NOTES: Fairy floss is available from cake decorating stores and lolly shops. Edible unicorn decorations are available from the baking aisle of supermarkets.