Passionfruit Crackle Cheesecake Slice
This easy no-bake passionfruit and coconut slice starts with a can of condensed milk. The crunchy Caramilk crackle base sets it apart from other passionfruit slice recipes, the crunchy base with creamy filling is truly irresistible.
30 mins, plus 4 hours setting time
Copha is the Australian brand for Kremelta. These products are identical but in different packaging.
- 60g Copha, chopped
- 100g Caramilk chocolate, finely chopped
- 1 ½ cups Kellogg’s Rice Bubbles
- 2 tablespoons desiccated coconut
- 100g Copha, chopped
- 75g white cooking chocolate, chopped
- ⅓ cup (80ml) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup (250ml) sour cream
- 2 tablespoons passionfruit pulp
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Extra 2 tablespoons passionfruit pulp and flakes toasted coconut, to decorate
- Line the base of a 34cm x 11.5cm x 3cm (base) fluted loose bottom tart tin with baking paper.
- Place the Copha and half the chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water. Stir until smooth. Cool.
- Combine the Rice Bubbles, coconut and remaining chocolate in a large bowl.
- Pour Copha mixture into the Rice Bubbles and mix well until evenly coated. Press crackle mixture firmly into the base and up sides of prepared pan, using a glass with flat base and straight sides to help. Refrigerate until required.
- Melt the Copha and chocolate in a saucepan over low heat until fully melted and combined. Cool to room temperature.
- Place sweetened condensed milk, sour cream, passionfruit pulp and lemon juice in a large bowl and whisk to combine. Add the Copha chocolate mixture and whisk until smooth.
- Pour mixture over the base and smooth the top. Place in the fridge to set for 4 hours or until firm.
- Just before serving, spoon over extra passionfruit. Decorate with coconut flakes, slice and serve.
Tips: This slice can be made 2 days in advance. Cover with cling film and refrigerate. Slice will keep in an airtight container for up to 2-3 days. You will need 3-4 passionfruit for this recipe. Alternatively, use canned passionfruit.