This no-bake, easy to make lemon coconut slice has a light and creamy texture and is perfect for morning or afternoon tea or for sharing with friends – If you want to!
- 125g (1/2 block) Copha, chopped
- 250g (1 packet) Arnott’s Milk Coffee Biscuits
- 80g (1 cup) desiccated coconut
- 160g (½ cup) sweetened condensed milk
- 185g (3/4 cup) Copha, chopped
- 110g (3/4 cup) white chocolate melts
- 200g (2/3 cup) sweetened condensed milk
- 250g tub sour cream
- 60ml (¼ cup) lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon rind
- 40g (½ cup) desiccated coconut, extra
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind, extra
- Grease and line a 20cm x 30cm slice tin. Make sure the paper has a 2cm overhang.
- Melt the Copha in a microwave on high or in a saucepan until fully melted. Using a food processor, process the biscuits and coconut until they resemble fine breadcrumbs.
- Add the melted Copha and sweetened condensed milk and mix together. Press the biscuit mixture firmly into the tin, using the back of a spoon. Put in the fridge to set for 10 minutes.
- Melt the Copha and chocolate in a microwave on high or in a saucepan over low heat until fully melted and combined.
- Place sweetened condensed milk, sour cream, lemon juice and rind in a large bowl and mix to combine. Add the Copha chocolate mixture and mix until smooth.
- Pour over the base and smooth the top. Put in the fridge to set for 20 minutes.
- Place extra coconut and lemon rind in a small bowl and mix to combine. Sprinkle over the slice to serve. Slice into 24 bars.
Note: This slice will keep in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.