Chocolate crackles are the ultimate kid's party treat. No cooking or baking required; just Melt n' Mix ingredients!
- 250g (1 block) copha
- 125g (1 cup) icing sugar
- 60g (½ cup) cocoa powder
- 4 cups Kellogg’s Rice Bubbles®
- 100g (1 cup) desiccated coconut
- Line a standard 12 cup muffin tray with paper cases.
- Melt copha in microwave on high or in a saucepan until fully melted. Mix Rice Bubbles®, icing sugar, cocoa powder and desiccated coconut in a large bowl. Add in the melted copha, and stir to combine.
- Spoon crackle mix evenly into the prepared muffin cups. Place in fridge for 1 hour to set.
Can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days.