1. Line a 12-hole muffin pan (1/3-cup capacity) with large paper cases.
2. Place Copha in a small saucepan and stir over a low heat until melted. Remove from heat. Stand 10 minutes to cool slightly.
3. Combine half of the Jerseys Caramel and cream in a medium heatproof bowl. Sit bowl over a saucepan of simmering water. Stir over a low heat until melted and combined. Remove from heat.
4. Combine Rice Bubbles, coconut, sifted sugar and reserved Jerseys Caramel in a large bowl. Add melted Copha, melted Jerseys cream mixture and Bailey’s. Mix well.
5. Spoon crackle mixture evenly among prepared paper cases. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour or until set.
TIP Omit liqueur for a kid-friendly version. Jerseys Caramel can be found in the confectionery aisle of most major supermarkets.