These delicious no-bake chocolate coconut roughs are the perfect treat!
Method (Melt n Mix – no baking required!)
1. Place the copha and chocolate into a glass bowl and microwave on 50% power for 1½ minutes.
2. Remove bowl and stir until copha and chocolate are well combined.
3. Stir through the shredded coconut and toasted slithered almonds.
4. Line a large tray with baking paper. Place spoonfuls of mixture onto the lined baking tray and spread to approximately 10cm.
5. Allow to set until firm at room temperature (refrigerate if it’s a warm day).
6. Remove chocolate roughs from baking paper carefully and store in a flat airtight container. Refrigerate until required.
7. Delicious served with coffee or as a treat any time.