Chocolate Crackle Popcorn
You can't go wrong with these popcorn sized colourful chocolate crackle balls - the kids will love helping to make and eat them too!
10 to 15 small popcorn bags
- 250g (1 block) copha
- 200g white chocolate, chopped (not compound)
- 125g (1 cup) icing sugar – sifted
- 60g (½ cup) milk powder
- 4 cups Kellogg’s Rice bubbles®
- 100g (1 cup) desiccated coconut
- Natural food coloring (multi-colours) – e.g. red, green, yellow, blue
- Line 2 flat baking trays with baking paper.
- Combine white chocolate and copha in a large bowl. Place over a pot of lightly simmering water. Stir occasionally until melted. Remove from heat.
- Add the icing sugar, milk powder, Rice Bubbles® and coconut. Stir to combine.
- Divide mixture evenly into 4 bowls and put a few drops of food colouring in each to get the desired colour you want. Rest the crackle mix for 20 minutes.
- Pinch off walnut sized pieces and shape into popcorn balls. Place popcorn crackle balls in fridge to set for 1 hour.
- Mix up the different colour popcorn crackles and divide evenly into popcorn bags or tubs before serving.
- Store popcorn crackles in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days.