These rum balls are the perfect bite-sized delicacy, coated in coconut, sprinkles, cocoa or nuts!
1. In a large microwave safe bowl, melt the Copha and chocolate on medium power for 1½ minutes, stirring occasionally until mixture is smooth.
2. Fold the cake crumbs, almonds and rum into the chocolate mixture. Allow to cool.
3. Shape the mixture into 16 walnut sized balls and place the rum balls onto a tray lined with baking paper. Refrigerate until firm.
4. Melt the remaining Copha and chocolate together until smooth.
5. Place a bamboo stick into the centre of each rumball and dip into the chocolate mixture. Roll the rumball into the chosen coating and allow to set.
6. Repeat with remaining balls. Serve as required.
Notes: Dark, milk or white chocolate may be used as a coating for Rum Balls. Fruit cake crumbs may also be used in place of cake crumbs.