Spruce up an old favourite with the crunch of popcorn in your rocky road!
1. Line the base and sides of a 15 x 30cm slab tin with baking paper.
2. Melt the Copha in a small saucepan over a low heat.
3. Combine the cocoa powder, icing sugar and vanilla in a large bowl. Stir in the Copha until well combined.
4. Fold the marshmallows, glace cherries and caramel popcorn into the Copha mixture and coat all ingredients well.
5. Pour the mixture evenly into the lined tin, pressing firmly with hands or the back of a flat spoon. Allow to set in a cool place or refrigerate.
6. When the rocky road is set, cut into squares with a warm sharp knife and store in an airtight container until required.
This rocky road is also delicious with addition of walnuts or toasted slithered almonds. Desiccated coconut may also be added.