Hedgehogs are a delicious throwback to childhood - perfect with popping candy and chocolate, or walnuts for a grown-up taste!
1. Line the base and sides of 30 x 15cm slab tin with baking paper.
2. Combine the cocoa powder and caster sugar in a large bowl and mix well.
3. Melt the Copha in a small saucepan over low heat. Pour the melted Copha into the bowl and mix with the cocoa powder and sugar.
4. Stir in beaten egg.
5. Fold through the biscuit pieces and lollies. Mix together until well combined.
6. Press hedgehog mixture into the lined slab tin.
7. Melt together the remaining Copha and chocolate in a bowl. Microwave on 50% power for 1 minute. Stir until well combined.
8. Spread the topping mixture over the hedgehog evenly, sprinkle with poppy candy pieces and allow hedgehog to set.
9. Refrigerate for several hours before slicing into squares or fingers using a warm wet knife.
10. Serve as required.